Saturday, December 25, 2010

While shooting for her upcoming film No one killed Jessica, Vidya actually had some tough time in the beginning. And that was all about her dress code.

It's learnt that Vidya was shocked to notice the oversized dresses that her wardrobe consisted of while shooting for the film. Initially, the actress even tried to argue with her director but then she agreed without creating any fuss.

So, what made Vidya change her mind? The reason is this: In the film Vidya is playing Jessica' Lal's sister Sabrina. Sabrina according to eyewitnesses always wears oversized dresses. So, Vidya's character demanded this look and Vidya had no option but to go for over sized clothes.

It must be mentioned that Vidya is too touchy about her wardrobe design since she has been blamed of many dress disasters in the past. But this time the dress code, which by all means looks like a fashion disaster, was something Vidya could do little about.

Talking about her wardrobe in the film, Vidya says, "Initially, I was too shocked to see those over sized dresses hanging around me. But, my director made me understand the logic behind that. I was playing Sabrina and when I met her for the first time, I realised that the dresses made me look exactly like her."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment